Cloud Contact Centre Masterclass
The contact centre is changing! A transition towards an agile platform better able to serve omnichannel communities across sales, support and customer collaboration. Powered by the cloud, combined with innovative analytics technologies and even AI, the Cloud Contact Centre is delivering new insights into customer and agent behaviour to improve services while driving down costs.
The Masterclass sessions provides a forum for learning from technical and business experts alongside real world customers peers. A candid and educational destination that examines technology, people and processes to help guide you towards a successful cloud transition with sessions for beginners, intermediary and advanced participants.
At A Glance
- Learn how a new generation of analytics technologies can help both customers and staff
- Artificial Intelligence – sorting the fact from the fiction for practical benefits
- Take a look inside the The HomeAgent Revolution taking place at The AA
- Find new ways to create happier agents with lower attrition that deliver exceptional service
- Transition roadmap – how to go from legacy on-premise to the cloud contact centre
- Are you listening? Pauline Cochrane, Head of Research for the CCA shares customer insights
- 11:00 - Omnichannel Collaboration in the Cloud: Doug Whitaker
- 12:00 - Cloud: it’s what you do with it that counts!: Paul Strinati & Ben Westlake
- 13:00 - Moving to a Cloud Contact Centre – Best practices & benefits of moving away from an on premise solution: Sunny Dhami
- 14:00 - Three Ways That AI Will Change the Way Your Business Communicates: Daniel Yin
- 15:00 - The voice of the customer is loud but are you listening?: Pauline Cochrane
- 11:00 - The AA & our Home-Agent Revolution: Darron Burness
- 12:00 - Contact Centre Analytics: The challenges, evolutions & opportunities: Jane Symonds
- 13:00 - A detailed look into WebRTC, ChatBots & Omnichannel: Dave Pattman
- 14:00 - Analytics – Putting your customer interaction data to work: Chris Sargent
- 15:00 - Lessons learnt from managing a World-class Support Contact Centre.: Shaun Spivak
About the Sponsor
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device. RingCentral has the confidence of over 350,000 organisations worldwide to provide them with innovative and secure ways to connect employees, boost workforce productivity, share knowledge, and strengthen customer relationships.